Specialized translations in the fields of agriculture, nutrition and viniculture
We translate your documentation into several languages quickly and reliably.
For every project we take on, we put together a team of specialist translators and proofreaders coordinated by a project manager. All of our translators work simultaneously in remote mode in our translation server. All of our team members have glossaries and other resources at their disposal because the consistent and controlled use of specialized terminology is of decisive significance, especially in technical translations. To this end, our translators have access to glossaries, terminology databases and previous translations for the same client in the form of translation memories. With the help of our translation software, previous translations can be located quickly and the identical passages reused, thus speeding up the translation process and reducing costs.
Listed below are a few examples of documents that we frequently translate:
- Technical manuals for plant and machinery
- Documentation and instructions on the use of pesticides and fertilizers
- Training documentation
- Press releases
- Scientific publications and specialized articles
- Catalogues, folders and degustation records
- Wine guides and wine tourism offers
- Trade fair and sales documentation
You will find more information on completed projects in our “Projects” section.
- Quick and reliable translation of your documentation by qualified specialist translators (native speakers).
- Creation and maintenance of translation memories to improve the quality of the translation and shorten delivery times.
- As we can process virtually all formats with our translation software, there is no need for the time-consuming copying of source texts into Word or Excel!
- Short delivery deadlines