- INFORMATION FOR USERS
TRADUCTORES E INTERPRETES EUROTEXT, S.L., hereinafter the CONTROLLER, is responsible for the processing of users’ personal data and hereby informs them that said data will be processed in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of said data, for which the following information is provided:
Purpose of the processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations involved in the processing are as follows:
- Sending of commercial advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other present or future electronic or physical means used for commercial communications. Said communications will be related to the CONTROLLER’s products and services and will be sent by the CONTROLLER or by collaborators or suppliers with whom said party has reached an advertising agreement. In this case, said third parties will not have access to personal data under any circumstances.
- Statistical studies.
- Processing of orders and requests made by the user via any of the contact forms made available.
- Sending of the website newsletter.
Data storage criteria: the data will be kept as long as there is mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing. When they are no longer necessary for said purpose, the data will be erased using appropriate security measures to guarantee their pseudonymisation or total destruction.
Disclosure of the data: The data will not be disclosed to third parties, except by legal obligation.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data and right to limit or object to the processing thereof.
- Right to establish claims with the supervisory authority (aepd.es) if they think the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information for exercising said rights:
Postal address: TRADUCTORES E INTERPRETES EURO-TEXT, S.L.
Calle Matadero, 12 – 47610 Zaratán (Valladolid) (SPAIN).
- COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
By checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the contact or download forms, Users expressly, freely and unequivocally agree that their data are necessary for the provider to carry out their request, where the entry of data in the remaining fields is not compulsory. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto.
The CONTROLLER hereby informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances and that when personal data is transferred in any way, they will be asked to give their express, informed and unequivocal consent before the transfer is made. All data requested via the website are compulsory as they are necessary for providing the User with the best possible service. If not all the data are provided, we are unable to guarantee that the information and services provided will correspond 100% to your requirements.
- SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER complies with all the provisions of the GDPR for the processing of the personal data it controls and does so in accordance with the principles given in article 5 of said regulation, for which they are processed in a lawful, honest and transparent way in relation to the data subject and in accordance with and only as necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it applies appropriate technical and organizational policies to ensure the security measures established by the GDPR to protect Users’ rights and freedoms and has given them the necessary information for exercising said rights.